As Seattle fans prepare for this Sunday’s game against the Carolina Panthers, Bellevue Utilities offers the 12th Man some tips to help make the clean up of the victory party green and easy:
- Cardboard pizza boxes, chicken bones, paper napkins, and unwanted leftovers are compostable. Put them in your food and yard waste cart and they’ll be turned into compost that helps turf grow.
- Potato chip bags, plastic cutlery, fruit and vegetable stickers and plastic containers with food on it go in the garbage.
- Cardboard pizza boxes, chicken bones, paper napkins go in your food and yard waste cart.
- Bottles, cans, paper, clean plastic and paper cups all go in the recycling cart. Lids wider than 3 inches also can be recycled.
- Place containers for composting, recycling and garbage near each other so that your guests know where stuff goes, so you don’t have to sort it out for them.
Not sure where it goes? Learn more with Republic Service recycling guide.