Tenth annual Best Workplaces for Waste Prevention and Recycling
Is your business a “Best Workplace for Waste Prevention and Recycling”? Businesses located in King County outside of the City of Seattle are invited to demonstrate their commitment to waste prevention and recycling and receive well-deserved recognition for their efforts through this program. The list will be published here on July 27. Deadline extended to Friday, June 24!
Apply to be a 2016 Best Workplaces for Waste Prevention and Recycling.
(Note: you must save this form to your computer before completing!)
2016 Best Workplaces can look forward to the following recognition:
- Congratulatory advertisement in the Puget Sound Business Journal.
- King County press release.
- Business profile on King County’s Best Workplaces website.
- Promotion on King County’s Recycle More. It’s Easy To Do. Facebook page.
- Honor Roll status if on the list five or more years in a row, including 2016.
- Certificate and window cling to display with pride for customers to see!
In addition, the fourth annual RE-Innovator Award will go to a business or organization that has adopted the most innovative practices or programs to reduce waste.